-Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Want to love coming to work? We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager in Greater Toronto Area for our Sales Department, to join our team. This position reports in to the VP of Sales – Canada. If you or someone you know is passionate about promotional items, self-motivated, driven and would like to work for one of the leading companies in the industry, we invite you to apply!!
Key Activities include, but are not limited to the following:
On an ongoing basis, and under the guidance of Management as needed, the following tasks and activities will be performed:
- Increase product and marketing awareness through regular customer visits and presentations
- Generate sales opportunities through knowledge of distributor customers and working individually with distributor sales reps and program merchandisers
- Document critical information, developments and challenges gathered during meetings, presentations and other customer interactions in the company’s CRM system
- Generate and/or foster the development of relationships between customer and inside account manager, by generating opportunities and providing information for the account manager (CSR) to pursue
- Assist the distributor representative in preparing sales propositions, increasing the use and consideration of Spector products
- Attend industry trade-shows and customer events, as well as internal meetings and our annual sales meetings at our head office
A few reasons why you would want to work at Spector & Co.
- You are looking to make an immediate impact
- You are even-tempered, understand how to interact with clients and have an over-the-top customer service attitude. Our focus is always on the customer
- You want to work hard and be part of a fun, growing Company
- You have solid verbal and written communication skills
- You are organized, disciplined and can work autonomously
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- Your attention to detail is impeccable
- Minimum 3-5 years promotional product industry proven sales experience
- Must be living in the Greater Toronto Area
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Professional demeanor and outward presentation
- Strong sense of reliability and service
- Computer Skills: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel; you will be trained on Spector’s CRM system
Spector and Co. is a leading North American supplier of promotional products for over 50 years. Employing approx. 400 office and factory staff, Spector & Co. ships from its modern 105,000 square foot facility and offers over 500 products; including writing instruments, journals, tech, travel and business accessories, along with its newest category, Ashbury Bags. All promotional products are decorated with their state-of the-art branding techniques.
Please send your resumé to Josée Cloutier, HR Coordinator at Josee@spectorandco.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Spector & Co. Only those candidates who best meet the criteria will be contacted for an interview.